View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
huh?
All this shiat didn't start under Reagan. It's been around since ... well a long time. But if you want to talk current era, in a way it did start under Reagan, when he was forced to take Bush as VP. This is all 100% globalist garbage, I mean those that are screwing us (e.g. like Soros is HARD core globalist and who funded BLM and house their leader). I ain't accepting anything, because these be chains they wanting to put on us.

They got all these people fooled that are out on the street. When they are done using them, they will be wiped out right along with the rest of us. Their masters don't care about black or gay or muslim or poor, it's about setting a fire and then diving in with the firefighting hose ...to tie everyone up.

better?

And before you ask, yes Soros is a jew, well from a "non-practicing" jewish family. Most jews are that way anyway. I don't know about ZoG, but certainly we have a GoG as in globalist occupational government. They think themselves citizens of the world coming from all nations.
Reagan was ok. He fucked up by giving amnesty and banning full auto.