View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpedup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tried watching game of thrones, seemed very lame and boring

never completed an episode
Oh no, it is pretty darn good. Well, it is very well produced. I am actually not sure about the story tbh. It's just that GRRM is a big fucking dick who likes to piss you off and does he excel at pissing me off. He like introduces a problem and it's a huge problem, believe me. And so he introduces this problem and your like, what?! What's going to happen here? And so you watch it. You watch this show hoping this problem will get resolved, hoping for something, hoping it gets better. But it doesn't. No no no no no no no, it doesn't get better, it gets more problematic, so you have to watch the next episode where the asshole introduces another problem. So now you have these huge fucking problems that you are fretting over and can't stop watching this overly gory show because of them and he keeps piling on problems. Occasionally he eliminates one of the problems, but most often in the least satisfying way possible so that you are unable to break from it.

I have to say though, many problems are resolved in season 6. I almost feel like maybe I won't watch it anymore because I feel I am likely as satisfied as I will get. I full expect subsequent seasons to introduce more problem and completely destroy what little resolution we have found in season 6.

Also, fuck the Boltons. I feel vindicated with what happened in season 6, though i couldn't watch that part and it honestly just makes me too uncomfortable to really be happy about it. I am just happy that whole deal has ended and think justice was served.