View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baue1446 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy is full of shit. He is obviously a new member of Phinny. Ive been there since the start and his facts are just fucking retarded. When I say "new" he likely joined at the end/middle of SoV. But whatever. Lets set some things straight.

1st - He says AoS did "shaddy tactics" for AHR. AoS cleared VT to AHR while OGC used known bugs to pull bosses and skip 90% of trash (and they still managed to BARELY beat AoS to AHR by like a few min)

2nd - I know for a fact his guild OGC zoned into an OW AoS emp kill and got half their rifts. This is after AoS owned OGC on that emp kill and they were super salty and plotted the shard theft.

3rd - OGC and AoS both used training and other super shady tactics getting their VT shards when luclin first came out. They both trained and KS'ed legitimate camps. They are both scum bag trainers and hated by 99% of the server.

4th - "OGC doesnt pull VT bosses to zone in" holy fuck this is a pack of lies. Ive seen it so often its funny. This guy is a scum bag trust me

5th - His superior guild raid force of OGC for POP by only doing instances and split VT. Joke. ANYONE clearing VT in phinny has 100+ people in full VT gear. His claim his guilds toons are better geared than the rest of the server is just false. Being fully VT geared on phinny is like saying "Hey I got this anus where I shit out of. Bet none of the rest of the world has one!"
No one cares