View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 08:04 AM
Banned

Default Beware of Scammer!: Shamsade

Just wanted to warn those who play this game and may be too trusting to people they know or don't know.
Recently Sprawlz ( that reseller guy in ec ) got scammed for an iksar bp. You can find the forum thread in the main server threads i think?

Shamsade of <Dawn Believers> tried to pull the same trick on me as he did sprawlz.
He asked to buy my JBB, he left his exp group to come meet me in EC.. Asked to "try on the JBB" before he bought it and that he had the money on that character.
So as i witnessed him run around at normal sow speed around ec in his gear value ranging up to 300-500pp, I figured hm.. this guy obviously doesn't have the plat. He popped /anon on. I got suspicious on how he was acting and did a /petition.
Now i can not verify if the person who sent me a tell while i was afk was a GM or not but i did receive a tell stating. "Dont give him the JBB. I cannot verify that he doesn't have the pp on a different account. However, i can assure you that it isn't coming from the one he is logged into. "

After that i looked on forums to see if this guy's name has been thrown up anywhere and surely enough he scammed sprawlz of all people.

Now -> This post isn't to soil anyone's name. It's just a fair warning that there are people out there who i guess don't feel bad about scamming people on this.. 15-17 year old game lol.

Anyways, be careful on who you trust and hopefully Shamsade <Dawn Believers> hasn't scammed anyone else. Sorry that you had to be the one cheated, Sprawlz!.