View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 12:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orloc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a logical fallacy - courts of law are not about proofing ones logic. They are about presenting ones argument in a way which sways the juries perspective on the issue resulting in a resolution.

This man is on the right track.

To the gentlemen who referenced "you casuals". I didn't know logging on every day - playing for 4-6 hours and all day on the weekend put me in this bucket. ( seems pretty hardcore in fact ).

I have had many encounters with A/A - and EVEN YOUR MEMBERS acknowledge how shitty some of the people you harbor are.

There are plenty of nice folks who really do want to share / help foster a more cooperative positive community on p99 - but have caved under the pressure A/A puts on the server and have joined your ranks for lack of a "better alternative" to achieve their personal goals.

Lets get the facts straight =) A/A has the horrible reputation they have for a reason- and there are plenty of documented instances / reoccurring events that even GM's have called out in your numerous bans.

Integrity = not the goals you achieve , but how you go about achieving them.

So have some - and admit where you could improve / cooperate.

Yours truly,
That "casual" guy who is probably a better player than half the zerg force A/A uses to keel there merbs =)
Which is why you object on grounds of relevance. You're arguement is the same as finding someone guilty because someone else like him committed a crime in the past. A/A are two different entireties and youre combining their offenses which is a fallacy and just plain dumb.

You say things like I have had interactions with, and our members, but now one knows who you are and what guild you're referring to. The horrible reputation you speak of is due to people like you reading the forums and having biased opinions from the onset. Just logging onto the server doesn't entitle you to anything.

It's funny that you think there are "Better" players in this game. There is a very obvious skill cap in EQ and it doesn't take anything resembling a good gamer to reach that cap. No one is pressuring you to do or not to do anything. The bar is there and is easily reachable for anyone wanting to start raiding. The problem is people like you don't want to even try reaching that bar. You would rather blame the people who do commit stupid amounts of time to tracking because you can't. The problem is your idea of a better alternative is only better for you and the people like you. who like you refuse to commit the time to compete in the raid scene.