View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

I agree with Tecmos, unsurprisingly. I'm not sure why there's so much hate for strong clickies. Add a star or mark next to the kill and it sorts itself. In the old system I wanted to do it without clickies if possible, hands down. My all time favorite kill was soloing a golem in Fear, including breaking in myself, without using strings on a druid (VP robe and manastone used otherwise I'd never have the mana regen and didn't use C2 for the most part). There were fun puppet string kills too, but that one stands out for me.

Your system also seems way too complicated with different ranks for different zones, but do what you want. I liked in the first thread that you could pick and choose mobs to kill, some were much easier than others for different classes. The low level stuff is cute, but not something I personally care about. As with duo/trio, maybe make it a separate thread. It also sucks we can't edit posts anymore (seriously, wtf).

Start making lists of mobs imo. Some have been said, a few more would be: PoM Sniffles/Stomples, PoM Stallions, Need something in Kael maybe named gladiators and Kaleas or whatever the named before Vindi is called.

People are also free to of course post their own pesonal achievements as well. There are some druid kills I can think of that, without strings, are very impressive, but would be trivial for an enchanter or necro.