View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If only all the people here that never played Phinigel knew how truly rare this kind of thing is. I've grouped with Vmas on several occasions. He had like 2 or 3 mages he almost always boxed outside group for extra dps in his groups. I'm fairly certain he used something like these:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

one for each of his mages and just had macros to /assist his main and send pet/nuke and just manually tapped each one. I fail to see how this negatively impacts anyone else. Every time I was with him his mages were outside the group so not taking up any potential xp spots for randoms. All it did was give the group some extra dmg. Pickzones prevent complete monopolization of exp zones so its not like he was killing so many mobs with his mages that you couldn't get any mobs in your preferred xp zone. What's the big deal? Seems like a case of "Someone else is playing in a way I don't like CALL THE VIDEO GAME POLICE!"
My post was more about hypocrisy within his own guild than personally caring about how Vmas boxed his toons. So settle down hoss and take your meds. You get easily rustled. I could care less if Vmas was boxing mages in every zone on Phinny.