View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 03:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you and I clearly have different definitions of what the word "truth" means. To me, it's a factual representation of events. To you, it seems to be believing whatever Expediency tells you to believe.

Examples of truth:

1) Azure Guard ported up to sky one day last month on a night that was not their designated sky day and began clearing island 1. When the guilds committed to that sky day started porting up, AG got caught with their pants down and had to cancel their plans to kill princess.

2) On 5/6/2017, Rustle ported up to sky with the intent on either socking noble or killing Gwan on a night reserved by other guilds. They cleared island 1 before anybody else came up and got caught corpsing keys back on 1 after they were finished.

Can you please let us know exactly what Expediency told you to believe about #1?
Have you got your date right for the rustle event? I remember being in sky on 7th of March.

I watched Rustle fail to pull Noble to isle 1 (leashing was new). Weezard asked if I knew when the AG raid started, I replied in about 4 hours; 2 hours less than the 6 hour respawn timer of the princess. I advised they purchase isle 1.5 keys. Weezard disagreed, claiming princess was on a 3 hour timer.

If you were inclined you could blame AG for letting Rustle screw them; AG knew Noble was due, had the capacity to port up and had the keys corpsed to move straight to 1.5. If they took this action isle 1 would never have been killed. But I guess that is 'victim blaming'.