View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

I think the basic idea of having thick skin and not letting someone else ruin your fun is an excellent one. However, I also think you'll catch more bees with honey than with vinegar, ie. you'll be more successful dealing with everyone you meet on P99 if you assume the best about them rather than the worst.

That person who was out of range of the buff/heal? They probably didn't mean to be out of range, and it's likely they didn't even know that they were. Heck, non-casters may not even think about the fact that casters have a spell range, because it's not something they've ever experienced.

So, I'm not saying you should let anyone be rude to you, but if you respond with "sorry, I couldn't buff/heal you because you were out of range; please try to stay close when you expect a buff/heal" you'll get kicked from groups for defending yourself a lot less than if you respond with "screw you! I'm doing my job just fine, you're the screw-up" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-23-2017 at 07:27 PM..