View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 09:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coril [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uthgaard, according to your broadcast last night, your goal is to specifically:

"Make you hate life if you drag me into a dispute. Resolving it yourselves will always be the path of least resistance, so do it."

I respect your desire that players work out issues themselves. It's the adult thing to do. But, I have a request in return: please stop responding to petitions. It seems counterproductive, doesn't it? I respect the work you do without pay to create a fun experience for everyone. But if you don't want the job of adjudicating disputes, that's fair. Don't. Or if you decide to get involved, don't do it with such apparent randomness, without reason or explanation to any understanding of server rules, and with what seemed to be such malevolence. Give back the same mature understand you want from your players.

Thanks for your time.
Although your post makes sense, you are forgeting that Uthgaard is being aggravated on a minute by minute basis. If you poke and prod and agitate long enough, there will be consequences.

Im not trying to take Uthgaard's side, I'm just saying it shouldn't be very surprising if he acts in an agitated manner. I mean, if the staff seems to get really upset at putting a post in the wrong filing cabinet, they aren't very far from going postal irl.