View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 09:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of those deepwater clicks are useful and some arent really worth the time. Helm and bracer iirc are some of the more useful ones. Best outcome (but worst fashionquest) is probably mixing deepwater with stat++ gear.
I've spent hundreds of days in a dwarven paladin's skin. What this guy says is the truth.

I'm L55 and unguilded. I still keep one DW bracer on most of the time given the cost for stats on many a DWF plate bracer. And I also carry the Helm at all times. I'm lucky enough to have netted a DW BP and it is still my only breastplate. Jasper may be 15p a stack, but the BP heals for almost three times as much as the helm for the same amount of time. I can still solo very dark blues using that.

Those clicks are powerful.

Oh and I also keep the armplates (banked) for farming. It's nice to have a mana-free pacify spell when you're using it on a room of 7 critters. I also still have the boots (Cancel Magic) in the bank for some reason. I guess I sometimes like to put on all the DW for a pic =).

TL;DR- I'm a long time paladin. I still carry the helm and bp at all times. Boots and armplates sometimes for purpose.