View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 05:15 AM
Planar Protector

Other classes just weigh down a necromancer who can solo to 60 with ease. You can just take your own camp and invite LFG's to join you if you want some company (if you don't mind the xp loss). Take charge, you are the class with the greatest flexibility and power, bring a heal bot in case you get low, maybe a mezz bot or a pet mage for extra dps. I aggree with these guys, start your own group.

Meatshields like me cant do shit to solo in seb, so we have to sit around and wait for someone to be nice and graciously let us play the game, you on the other hand can just do it. I understand if all camps are taken and no one wants you (because they don't realize a necro is a stronger asset than most classes) but if a camp is open, it's yours for the taking.

(And by bots I mean insignificant classes who have the sole purpose of pressing one button for you - real players, not robots)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Last edited by Sonderbeast; 11-27-2017 at 05:25 AM.. Reason: Pls no bannerino cappuccino