View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

So if I decided to bring DaP to p2002 what would you say if any would be interested in it. 2 months anyone could have a porter to 60. It just seem like I could make it work.

Boxing is totally a turn off.

Pathing I could care less it’s easily managed.

My main reason not to go 2002 is the population and the lack for my guild. The fact that there is no competition is also disheartening. Toxic or not here the competition is great. There is no better feeling that racing someone for a mob and winning it or watching someone else get FTE and screaming Fuck You and Gratz in the same line. Furthermore the trash talking is beyond fun. There is no better fun than poopsocking and trashing on someone else to pass the time. Toxic or not it’s fun.

Don’t get me wrong I would love to progress to luclin and pop but I would want to do it with my p99 toons. If they would ever do a character mirror I might might consider it.

I do like the shout out and all but I just don’t think it’s something that would ever happen.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter