View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 06:16 PM
Sarnak

Default 55 MNK LF Leveling partner

Preferably a SHM, but any priest (or ENC) will do. I aim to grind to 60 with a duo partner in HS, or any place other than solb or lguk. If you know your way around them, we can go, but understand that you will have to guide me through all the twists and turns. I am also nearly legally blind, but that really only affects my ability to read the in-game chat, which is why I plan on using Discord for voice coms.

My gear is not stellar, but I do have my epic and an SoS for maximum monkly dmg, and I’m an Iksar, so I have more AC and better health regen than a puny Human. I can also buy you food and water in nearby Cabilis, if you are not evil and cant utilize the OT outpost (or have trashed your faction).

I don’t have any set play hours, as I am in Aftermath, and The Batphone can go off at any time. That said, aside from raid times, I can play at any semu-reasonable hour in NA. Early mornings are not preferred, but late nights are cool from time to time.

If you are interested, contact Vorulak, my MNK, or leave a reply to this post. Thank you for reading, and I look forward to duoing with you!