View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By the current standard being held on <Core>, Yes. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]....Still waiting for those updated pulling standards for non stall/kite since pulling a raid mob directly to your camp and tanking it to death is now an offence.
I was just thinking about this, people so focused on the extensions when the initial ban seemed questionable (i admittedly don't know full details, but almost everyone involved claimed it was legit and straight forward pull / kill. With video and logs ). I would like to hear details on the kite / stall evidence from staff, who knows, maybe some shenanigans we don't know about.

Meanwhile statue trains and vulak trains going down on other guild engages, haven't seen anything as a result.

I can honestly understand other 2 extensions... don't give out account info, period. Shared accounts will get you in trouble eventually. IP trace may not tell the whole story and I'm sure there could be some way to always cry foul on it and try to use it to weasel out of a suspension.

The PoA thing just looks confusing given 2 contradicting statements in the rules section, i think mercy should be shown for that and clean up the wording. Spirit of the rules and all.