View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 03:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck, this is good shit Mead. And a very entertaining read too haha, i could read advice in the words of that guy for the rest of my life.. But that last part man.. It really is tough dude.. There is a lot of guilt that goes into eating like that.. A nation that is trying to lose weight, and then there is the minority.. The ones needing to gain weight, that really do work just hard to reach their goals as people on the opposite end. I'm going to give this all i got Mead, im'a keep you posted on progress since you don't struggle here.. You gonna be my dude for gains.. Today, i clocked in at 138lbs. after rolling outta bed.. This marks the beginning of my change [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's probably best to eat a ton of brown rice and chicken breasts with broccoli or something like that...several times a day. Eating 4 eggs in the morning with some carbs and/or veggies is better than McDonalds...

That being said. Some get away with eating a bunch of crap without getting fat because they genetically don't get fat that easy. It's a lot easier to eat stuff like white rice, pasta, bread etc...than the healthier varieties. It's easy to eat 2000 calories in a Chinese dinner. But if I did that -- I'm convinced id gain 20 lbs of fat in a month.

Also keep in mind, steroids...Once steroids are in the picture you pretty much just need a bunch of calories and enough protein and your good. Especially if your working out a lot more than average.