View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 06:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
about a year ago I asked Nilbog to randomize the spawn(s)
Is this referring to shady/angry?

I just feel like the current state of the quest is.. not fun. If it's gonna be a grind, I'd rather have a log-in-for-30-seconds grind than a sock-6-hours-a-day-potentially-forever grind. Both are dumb, but we're not going to get non-classic changes to speed up the amount of quests completed over time and improve the experience.

I'm hoping tomorrow's roll-in-advance option works out, because all people could decide on after debating was a 5 second roll window during a 6 hour window, which is just so alienating to most people. Makes me feel like we don't want people to experience and have fun with EQ, when we have the option to. All of these people all already put in the work to get Ally in the first place. EQ isn't hard.

Still, everyone would love a quick official chime-in on what constitutes a player agreement so we don't agree to roll in advance and have it degrade into a clickfest because of a random jerk.