View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Welcome to the warrior club! As someone who mained a Warrior from nothing back in the day on live, I can tell you it's a bit of a long slog. One of your best bets is to group at camps that can give you some decent drops. For example, CB and the EC/WC Orc camps at your level and you can sell the belts you get to people who want to turn them in. Kill skeletons whenever you wander by them and sell the stacks of bone chips (I think they're going for 1-2pp currently?). Kill humanoid mobs that you see since they always have a chance to drop shitty armor that will sell for a couple gold at vendors (it adds up). Other things like the Karana bandits when you get to that level, which drop decent coin at times and also have a decent drop rate for bronze weapons/armor which can be sold to vendors (Bandit Sash turn in is great EXP and gives you a weapon which can be sold for a couple pp as well).

Since you can't effectively farm plat as a Warrior until you get decently higher in level such that you're farming content way below you, the easiest path is the group approach like I mentioned above. Just gotta group at camps where you can earn some money/stuff to sell to vendors.