View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 03:32 PM
Aviak

The dialogue in that last screenshot is so funny... "Really appreciate you letting me farm them for you" rofl...

"levels are more important... bc higher level = more income potential" you are taking belts from them that would help them level. Your advice seems to counter your actions... so leads me to believe this is more about a convenient way to flip boxes instead of epic newbie quests.

I really like the idea of player ran quests especially epic ones. I would say this is a "quest" not an "epic quest". For epic quests, you can string together a bunch of smaller quests (ex: go find a specific slaver key, buy a specific item from a vendor deep in kaladim, get a minotaur horn)... all of those steps could have lore attached to them, encourage tough newbie fights, exploration and provide a reward at the end (I'm sure you can tie in a social aspect here too). Make them find a no drop item and link it to you. Provide a reward at the end that reflects the story/lore and its not just a transaction.