Thread: Vanguard: SoH
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal_X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Although flawed, it had absolutely massive potential and was a game I enjoyed many, many hours on... regardless of its flaws.
I spent a fair chunk of time on Vanguard as well, enough that I could see and appreciate the game it was supposed to be behind the mountains of glitches and unimplemented features. I liked it in its own right, but its memory will always live in the shadow of what it should have been.

I keep one eye on Pantheon but I don't follow it all that closely. I check up on it a couple times a year or so. Not only is it a long ways off but many of its features are still in a state of flux. It's hard to develop much anticipation for something when it's subject to change. At this stage of my life it might be a moot point; I'm not sure I have the time or inclination to put a lot of effort into starting over on these types of games anymore. I fizzled out on P1999-green (even though I enjoy my established character on "Blue") for much that reason.