View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 02:40 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't a competition, so really there's no reason for anyone to get pissed off at anyone <3

We're all trying to get the closest version of how things were back in '99, but evidence from '99 isn't straightforward (not to mention pronouns in English can be ambiguous), so reasonable people can disagree. Let's just do so respectfully and remember we're on the "same team".
Yes, I had never played a troll or a shaman. I think I covered a lot of things in my posts here on these forums. Stating im new to P99 and the forums and I don't know what section to post in (Quest or NPC). I mentioned that I talked to some GM's regarding this and made a post about something that I was certain was a bug.

I had to backtrack once I saw these replies by Videri. But that's ok... to double check things and who knows, we miss things that are glaringly obvious at times [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

One thing that helped was the references to Zam. I had totally forgot (not that these resources exist) but that I could backtrack and utilize them.

Sometimes I will still go to EQTC and ZAM in addition to the Wiki. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Quest318; 04-14-2020 at 02:44 PM..