View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 12:25 AM
Fire Giant

Thanks to anyone being positive on the thread. Important for people to remember we got two kinds of people in the world. Good people, and good people who are hurting. If you ever find yourself jumping up and down with a pitchfork and cheering on another person's punishment fervently, it might be time for some self reflection, or at least some yournaling.

That being said. I have two more AMAZzzzing ideas on how to fix everything.

1. Bag limits on mobs. Assign a point value to each mob, assign how much points each guild gets, once you hit your limit for the week you're done. If you do something honorable and worthy to have a GM take note of you, you get GM inspiration which is 1d6+9 points for the week.

2. I think this idea that the ban is good is just how some people's frustration with the overall lack of content is manifesting. The two project leads have said since day one they did plan on doing some sort of custom content past velious. I'm not sure if that's changed since their sanctioning by daybreak, but it would be an amazing community event to submit new quest, raid event, or even zone ideas. The titanium client has access to a ton of zones that would fit amazingly with the lore of trilogy.

In terms of custom content..We have some amazing people in the p99 community that would looove to help with updating the lazy/crappy/down right offensively bad weapon graphics for legendary weapons that are guarded by ancient dragons/beast/heroes of norrath. Let's quit ruining our immersion thinking a dragon would guard a blade that looks IDENTICAL to one carried by a decaying skeleton...