View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 06:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bazaar, Nexus, PC, the new models... really ruin a lot of what makes EQ special imo... and a lot of people agree on these issues.

However it would be pretty cool to raid other Luclin content.

What if a guild turned in 50 sleepers keys in order to get ported to a Luclin Raid zone? Something cool like that would definitely breathe some new life into the scene. Other than that, i'm pretty happy with how things are [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It's still fun raiding Velious content to me.

ONE thing I do wish for is if everyone could make a "mule account" that creates a level 1 toon in the tunnel, that is unable to zone out of EC, and that you could use while playing your other toons. I'm sure it would help more items being available in tunnel, as on Blue, there are certain times that the tunnel is just completely dead. This would keep bartering in play.. as is a huge part of the classic EQ experience. (Brad himself loved the idea of being able to "Twink" characters by trading and bartering) - Just a thought.
The bazaar is the single best quality of life improvement EQ ever got. Also you don't have to use new models to play luclin. I never did. If you want to use a horse you'll need to but you can get around that by using an AoN. The nexus is whatever. It's not super convenient because you have to wait 15 minutes for the damn ports to trigger. My guess is you'd still see a significant market for dial to operate.