View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

So:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest815 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
title says it all, the strange thing is im lvl 29 and just got new ones and they are being resisted.
1. Spells will indeed be resisted some of the time. That's no bug. You don't expect them to land 100% of the time, right?

2. If you're gonna make a bug report, you should include data. Something like, "I cast Bonds of Force 100 times on An Aviak Whatever and it landed 25 times and was resisted 75 times." There's not much the devs can do with "they are being resisted."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest815 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would quad. But being a human, my int is only like 130 and i am usually encumbered, w/o SoW or JBoots.
3. You can do something about being encumbered. Go hit the bank, put away some gear, get lighter bags (don't use Backpack or Bag of Sewn Evil Eye; use Shralok Packs or Lionhide Backpacks).

4. You can do something about not having SoW. Go ask another player for a SOW. You can also buy a 10-dose SoW potion for 100 plat. It's totally worth it for a quadding wizard.