View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 08:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My brother is borderline autistic, he has more than a photographic memory, i call it a cinematographic memory because its not just pictures, just reels of footage he can call up at will.

Like ill remember shit when i was 7 (almost 40 years ago) but its only pictures. I remember a few events, here and there where the "footage" is there, not pictures.

But my brother be like "Yea dont you remember dad's friend we only went to his house once, there was nunchucks on the wall, a yellow bathroom and we played with the yoda puppet for hours eating these old people candies and and..." I was like 8 and hes a year and a half younger than me.

A friend of mine a legit autistic will tell me about how they changed the model of buses in august 1983 and what the actual changes of the bus were.
Autism, Asperger's, and Dyslexia often come with crazy gifts, both can often scale as genius in some regards and yet have learning disabilities in other regards.

Most of what the world considers insanely super intelligent people have been on the borderline of one those spectrums. Nikola Tesla, Keeley, and others were thought to border the spectrum of mental disability. Which is where they got the idea of genius and madness having a thin line.