View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 08:20 AM
Planar Protector

sorry glitch pal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] it must've been on page 1-8 of the search which I didn't go into; just page 9. I do appreciate you correcting my oversight though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow. Glad I been missing all this, lol.

Hasbin...you left out SO much! Great read tho, bro.

As much as you guys are gonna hate to hear this, and as much as I once argued so passionately against it...the only thing that's gonna work is

:drum roll

rotation.

The argument is gonna be "there's no competition". Sure. You bet.

Poopsocking will always be the answer because there is NO guild - not one - that can effectively and consistently beat IB/TR on an even playing field, and there has never been a guild that could.

There were a couple in the early days that gave them an honest run for their money, and that was probably the best fun I ever had here. The only problem is that TR would have to give a bit to placate the server. There's a price to pay for being TOO good, fellas.
I would rather suffer the end of IB a thousand times; I would rather die in agony than accept a rotation from you!

but I DO appreciate your reasoning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope someday the raiding scene on P99 will become more like it was on live where there was no spawn variables, no poopsocking or pre-camping, not so many rules, and nearly no GM intervention. As a matter of fact there shouldn't be any rules in regards to raiding. Lost a race? tough deal. Got steamrolled? /deletepetition. Got trained by the competing guild? Sorry I won't accept your video evidence, fraps isn't classic. That would encourage some healthy competition between skillful players and would benefit the growth of the server as not so many people would get burned out by this bullshit. It would also be alot more fun! Until then I think I will just remain guildless and go make a million plat in EC.
it sure as balls wouldn't be healthy. It would be the exact opposite. It would be horrible douchebaggery (which is obv the exact opposite of healthy). I'd backup this argument but rly I feel it unnecessary.