View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me clarify. I am talking about averages. Obviously EQ has a lot of RnG, so you can get lucky and unlucky days.

Shamans can more easily do 1-4k per day on WW Dragons and the Coldain Boots/Hands because the drop rates (at least in my experience) are a bit more consistent. I have gotten unlucky streaks where I get less money since nothing drops, but that's rarer. This can be done in an hour.

For the Enchanter numbers, my assumption is you aren't going to get a good drop every day. But since the drops are typically selling for 10k or more (like Ring of Stealthy Travel or Seahorse Belt). If you get one drop every 2-3 days you end up averaging more like 2-8k per day. I say day because good items camps are a bit slower since you are waiting at least 30 mins per pop.
I figured they'd make more than that.

I suppose it's a lot of feast or famine then.

I guess I had in my mind Enchanters farming like 16 Seahorse Belts a day, etc.

I might enjoy the more consistent farming probably.

Over the (Holiday) weekend I was making 10,000p per day from porting. But that's with having 7 - 9 tell windows crowding up your screen most of the time.

With the Necro I can only do about 600p per hour, but it's easy and relaxing.