Thread: Quillmane spawn
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 05:04 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes except the problem is now you need a ranger because the tracking is even harder than before. And now the lootrights are 13-15k. Also this is a mage epic camp item, so its bottlenecked even more. Also its easier for people to "steal" your quillmane you are popping. It's awful and should be reverted.
It went from 4k now 10k+ since the change. And because of FTE rules, if you are not sitting on top of QM when it spawns, good luck. I watched the video of the guy who created the spawns in SK. And yeah, QM was part of a handful of low level trash mobs spawn cycles. He went on to say that these spawns were supposed to be "oh look here is something different" and not meant to be farmed.

But people farm these things. It went against everything they intended the game to be. Then they went ahead and made it part of the mage epic. The dev team should have adjusted loot to be in line with how people were playing back then. I firmly believe the reason all of this stayed rare as hell was to make sure that people kept paying that $9.99 monthly fee. I think only Brad wanted shit to be this hard...the devs thought otherwise.