View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 07:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was soloing it at 44 on green in rubicicte and classic cha gear... You are doing something profoundly wrong.
Yes, yes I am. I've only been playing for about a year, and this was my first attempt at soloing on a cleric. Can you help me figure it out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I made three attempts to break the ass/sup room. First attempt, I didn't think the greens would assist the named. Dumb mistake, compounded because I kept nuking instead of gating out, so I died. Second attempt, I Calmed the greens by using IVU to climb up and target them, but I took too long and by the time I got the second calmed, the first one timed out, so I had to gate out when I pulled two. I think there was a pather that I had to root/calm/atone which is why it took too long. Third attempt, right when I got the two greens Pacified, the puller for an xp group popped in and snagged the named, so I quit in frustration.
Is there a way to target the mobs in the ass/sup room without using IVU and climbing up the ladder into their little loft? Once I get a single pull, should I be root/nuking or face nuking?

Also, my gear still sucks. I've got a bunch of fine plate and the charisma of a dwarf.