View Single Post
Old 10-18-2023, 02:32 PM
Banned

For sure. Typically I'm the guy posting about gratitude of those behind the scenes. It kind of amazes me that people expect free products to be perfect. I'm just glad Nilbog still logs in here often. It doesn't sound like many of the other higher ups on p99 login that often any longer.

This is why I'm excited about Secrets server long term. Secrets is relatively younger than most of us. The passion Secrets exudes for Old school EQ reminds me of the feeling I had when I first found out about P99 in 2011. It was exhilarating. It had been out 2-3 years and I couldn't even believe it existed.

As long as Secrets prioritizes their health over time and slowly builds a trustworthy team, Project Quarm is going to slowly evolve the scene and possibly become the proven leader in the EQ Emu scene over an extended period of time. The population of PQ one year from now after Kunark drops will be an indication of its staying power.

If Nilbog, Rogean, Menden and the rest of the CSR team here ever want P99 to become popular again they know what to do. I'm not sure currently if the top folks here have it in them for another round. I hope so though.