View Single Post
Old 12-21-2023, 08:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clinging Darkness, Shroud of Hate, and Shadow Vortex are your three main spells. I don't think the higher level snares generate enough extra agro to justify the mana cost.

Shroud of Hate and Shadow Vortex do not break Mez. They are what you use when you want to frontload agro into a Mezed mob.

You can use all three on a mob when a group member is trying really hard to get agro. I usually have all three memed in a group.

Also use Taunt and Disarm. Those generate agro too. I have a macro that activates both at the same time.

Switching to a fast 1h weapon and shield will increase your agro generation if your group doesn't need the extra DPS from a 2h weapon.

Weapon procs help as well if you have them. But you generally don't need to go out of your way to buy and bag a high agro proc weapon. If a group member is pulling agro after using everything else mentioned above, that group member is probably doing something wrong. Or they are extremely well geared/buffed.
Plastic surgery for men is most Popular these modern days. Highly qualified surgeons work with upper eyelid surgery. When we need Eye bag surgery, fat from the eye socket that starts to protrude, swell, become more noticeable, or migrate out of position as we age is the typical cause.