View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thGate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was able to do a low man Vindi with a variant of this technique; 10 people on the core kill, using Yetarr and Bvellos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyZfNjvsDRE

Though I was originally planning a double dictate chain, I am leaning more now towards a Yetarr+Bvellos setup and running chains on both, just ducking whichever doesn't have aggro.

Yetarr took 64% of his life in damage when he went 15 seconds without heals around 2:02->2:17. AoW hits about 3-4x as hard as Vindi, so 3 second chain would be fine to handle if that had come in in 4 seconds instead of 15. I might go to 2 second chain for Yetarr to be safe, though. Bvellos is tougher, but I didn't get a good video of him in this part. I think 3 seconds is probably ok for him still, there were some cases with him taking 36% of his life in damage during a 10 second CH cast; that's probably ok durability metrics for a 3 second AoW chain.
i want to see the video of the attempt...maybe next draft talk to the guild officers and convince them to let you pick AoW on round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.