View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotterpin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. It's an attempt to force one dev's "vision" and if they don't like a thing, regardless if people were doing that thing in era or not, fuck off, kick rocks, out it goes. People had wildly unique experiences across different servers in classic. Just start a conversation in any of the guild discords about peoples experience in classic and it's easy to see. Trying to force one person's "vision" of classic as the experience that everyone is required to have is beyond stupid.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Non-Classic_Compendium
They made me do it.
They make me play. I
t's like a conspiracy.
Like I mean some dude makes a sandbox, invites anyone to play in it with him and (all I have to do is) play nice, accept some arbitrary decisions based on the devs abilities (that he donates), technical limitations, legal limitations and the fact it is not a time machine and a big part of the game is never coming back. Wonder. Discovery.

Whiney poopsocking cheaty crybabies are gonna (knowingly or unknowingly) push the boundries with known and newly discovered exploits.

A cat shits in your kids fancy clamshell sandpit you clean that up right? Maybe put a cover on it? Now it doesnt look like a clamshell any longer and the 3yr old complains. Daddy comes out, pulls that plywood cover off and the smiles return.

In this scenario, you could be the 3yr old or continue to be the whiney crybaby. Or drop a cat shit in that pit and get a (non standard) lid put on it.