View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still not very good with keeping both mobs at similar health levels - sometimes one is at 5% while the other is at 50% - but I expect that to get much better with more practice. Let's say 10% and 35%?

I don't have a ghazugi ring - does that even break bard charm?
I've never played Bard significantly so take this with a grain of salt, but I would think that you can use similar methods to Enchanter to close gaps. If your pet is far ahead you can make your charmed pet sit (just spam the sit button every time it stands up) and when the other mob hits it it will take more damage.

If the enemy mob is ahead and you have a slow song, can you twist it in with your charm song or is that a ton of work? Alternatively I would think you could twist a haste song in for your charmed pet which will might help it close the gap.

But the other thing to keep in mind while charm killing is to check the details of the mobs you're killing. Especially if you're killing two different kinds of mobs entirely. Check their level range, check their HP, try to be charm killing two mobs close in level with similar HP pools.