Thread: Miscellaneous: Kunark Lewts!
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

City of Mist is pretty huge on the random drops. Iirc, any non-named mob in zone has a chance of random loot. Chance for loot seemed like it was probably around 3-5%.

Memory tells me that the undeads (ghosts + skeletons) have their own loot table. Golems are on another, and the goos have their own also.

I do not think that level of the mob affects the drop rate, but it might affect the chance for certain specific loots. Higher level ghosts seemed to drop the Green Jade Broadsword more often than lower level ones, for instance.

Undeads can drop the Green Jade Broadsword, Master Wu's Trance Stick, Kunzar Kujuch.

Goos only ever dropped the Wintry Club for me. Unsure if there were other loots for this sub type.

Golems dropped Wu's Quivering Staff, and Obsidian Ring of Quintessence.

In Chardok I only ever remember seeing the non-named Sarnak models with a Sarnak Battle Shield. Fairly rare, could usually run around the entire zone and not see a mob carrying one. (they were always visible)

In Sebilis, the Krup sub types would very, very, very rarely drop a Rune Branded Girdle or Felhammer. The other frog sub types could drop the Dragon Horn Ykesha and Sebilisian Berserker Cloak. I cannot stress how rare it was to get a haste belt or cloak from these mobs. Probably 0.1% chance. There are alot of other random drops from Sebilis but those are the ones coming to mind atm.