Thread: Server Status
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 05:25 PM
Banned

pretty much the only time i agree with lovely about anything, been saying all along with any kind of fr at all the wands do nothing, pretty sure the effect has a +20 POSITIVE fire resistance modifier as well.

ivandyrs already cant be recharged and are extremely rare now since the blue server nerf.

golem wands cost 600 plat to recharge, it takes on average 3 quad kites of seafuries to knock back 600p, if you can quad kite that equals about 40 minutes, i doubt anyone is going to frivolously throw wands around every fight as they will have to be farming for 6 hours out of every hour they spend pvping.

most other clickables that have the potential to effect pvp to a large degree are no drop, class specific and hard to get those that are not are tagged expendable and thus not rechargeable already, so basically the entire argument boils down to redwood wands and golem wands, one is a waste of time to use on anyone with their self buffs or two pieces of FR gear, the other already costs a shitload of money to charge up.

the people bitching about charging them are just shooting themselves in the dick anyway, those who were going to use them will still have a bag full to use because they will camp them all day long and control said camps with their guild, whereas all of you clamoring for the removal of charging under the current system need only get a set of them as opposed to doing without.

i generally have always used the wands while levelling to finish shit off when i am out of mana instead od running around medding mid fight for 15 minutes.