View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 09:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenlina [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the end i dont think it would matter, to me the US dollar is make believe at this point. If they run out, they just print more and more and eventually abolish it altogether and start from zero which would mean the US will be the richest country.
Not by a long shot.

China has woken up. The West is a black hole with all this money being printed. The Chinese are buying raw materials because it is a much better way to use their $1.9 trillion of reserves. They get ten times the impact, and can cover their infrastructure for 50 years.

The next industrial revolution is going to be led by hybrid cars, and that needs copper. You can see the subtle way that China is moving into 30 or 40 countries with resources," he said.

The SRB has also been accumulating aluminium, zinc, nickel, and rarer metals such as titanium, indium (thin-film technology), rhodium (catalytic converters) and praseodymium (glass).

Like I been saying...better brush up on your Mandarin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.