View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 01:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by relapsee69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Slippery confirmed mad
Hey GP, why dont you jump on this guy. The biggest fucking racist on the server more than likely. He was an officer at the time and i got him fucking booted because he is TRUELY a racist mongoloid.

I hve an ingame pic of him calling people ******s from yesterday ,in solb.\\\

I can understand thats unacceptable in game... but on the rnf? Pls. I actually thought that was funny.

TBH the only reason i never liked rleapsee is because he would get sloshed on swamp whisky and whine and bitch for hours on raids. Well, atleast half the time raiding he would just leave because of the most redokulous shit. Till the night he sent me about 40 spam tells saying YOURE A ****** YOURE A ******, after i asked him to not call TMO members ******s... Yes this was before the new tmo guild was created

But guess waht? He was apped and tagged with TR (ib now) in less than a week.

Hence why i hate IB. Rule lawering, KSing, all the bitching when we take thier mobs, training... the list goes on.

I HONESTLY thought whn i heard he was hit by a truck at 50 because the fucking itdiot couldnt even look before crossing a road, i wish it killed him. I have NO respect for racist cunts . They dont deserve to breathe

Im not even going to mention many of the other chars they releveled to 60 because of being banned from cheating/hacking/seq/meq. OH BTW, a few of those players where thier raid leaders and officers.

Thats how god damn desterate they are.

Grats on having 2 more epics than we, when we can just tske any raid mob while you nuts poopsock epic camps. lulz