View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think Limes destroyed you 5-6 times now... And we know what happens everytime I've ran into you...

To easy!
Didn't know we were counting it as a kill whenever someone gates from you. I wasn't in my initial estimates - that's strictly killshots. I guess I can add like 300 to that where I think someone *may* habe died to dots after gating. Lime? Does he even have a kill of me? I could be wrong but I don't think so. He was the guy with level advantage, gear advantage, and alchemy before I had it. Of course I'm going to gate when I can't do any damage and had no cure pots yet, lol.

And you, well, you had 6-8 levels on me as we leveled and still never got a kill. I do recall you dying in several group fights though. OOT? And now our typical fight is you spamming a full golem wand on me and me /sigh and gating to rebuff. Unless theres a recharge bug I don't know about.... I'm averaging a full golem wand on me everytime i see your guild. Hasn't stopped me from laying down a historic kdr though. Let's play a game. You post a killshot on me, I'll post 20, 30, 40, whatever kills inr return. Really, I've died that few times.

Again, gating when outnumbered or in a bad spot isn't being destroyed. I would call destroying flawlessing someone that gets the jump on you, I have plenty of those screenshots.