View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 01:14 PM
Fire Giant

I like the new advanced search, but it might need some instructions for users on how the search logic functions.

Like if I enter a value for say, STR, does it only return results with exactly that value or can I specify a range? It might be nice if it returned results that a user can specify via some simple logical operators (such as: greater than, equal to and less than) via a check box? I don't know who is going to perform a search over and over incrementing that value (STR in this case) by one until they find the item they're looking for.

What might have greater value to the player base, is to give them the option to also search for race, class and deity.

Either way, thanks for this and these new features. This has helped me track down sellers/buyers and items more than once. I love it when someone replies to my tell with, "Yeah, I'm still selling that item, but I auctioned it six hours ago. How did you know I still had it?"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Cooper, Senior Artist, SOE
Shut up and give me my ten bucks per month, little man. My Porsche needs some performance upgrades.