View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 02:45 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know this is going to come off as a rant but it's meant seriously, holocaust has zero people banned for boxing. Nihilum has multiple accounts currently banned for boxing, killjoy, ozer, zyrin, fallen, bruuce, the list goes on and on. What a shock Destin, a nihilum member, is lobbying for leniency. If these people are unbanned I for one am quitting this server as it would have lost the little shred of credibility it had left.
1. Quit shitting up my thread with arguing.

2. Quit talking as though you can see who was banned for what in which guild because this statement:

Quote:
holocaust has zero people banned for boxing
is totally false. TOTALLY. FALSE.

3. take this to a new thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont know how many times I've seen Holo members with 2 or more in zone and numerous characters immediately log when I roll up. I leave, and come back, again, same people are there, and disappear. I'm not even going to name names, I just don't care, but if you think I don't know what that is, you're mistaken. Maybe you aren't privy to what people in your guild do, but I am. Both here, and on previous boxes. I could be like Holocaust and urge Nihilum to send guildwide whine petitions about everything, 99% of which are wrong, but I'm not a whiny, envious, snitching douche-bag of a man-child like most Holo members.

@Amelinda - I know you know the statistics on what players are abusing IP exemption, and that they are vastly higher than those using other methods of boxing. Every player I've ever heard about being caught boxing did it via IP exemptions. If they are using other methods then I understand them being dealt with accordingly, but the average person breaking this rule is going to be doing it using a method you can easily moderate.
1. Quit shitting up my thread with arguing.

2. I'm not quite as dumb as people think I am.

3. Take it to another thread.

4. The reason all the players that were caught boxing admit to being on the same IP is because they don't want to admit that i'm smarter than them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like I've been trolled with this answer. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"Classic" was 80+ players in Gfay and a good chunk in Nektolus actually trading with eachother.

Let me just rephrase with a cover-all question: will things ever be changed based on the server population (ie: if we have 100 people, it works this way, if we have 5000 people, we'll do it this way)?

Exp loss on PvP death was on none of the classic servers (VZ, TZ, RZ, SZ). I've never actually heard why this was implemented by the developers, so maybe that's a better question to be asking.

I love you to death Amelinda, but shouldn't the actual devs be doing this Q&A thing? Are they going to post here at any point?
Seary: I like you but chill the fuck out. I pasted questions to them so you need to be patient.