View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 06:40 PM
Banned

Default Real reason I didn't enjoy the server

Releasing a bunch of people new/experimenting with pvp into a heavily griefing environment with a shitty resist code. Landing roots/snares on anyone without end game gear makes anyone trying this shit out beyond frustrating/boring.

At least in classic with 80+ MR which is easy attainable through buffs/items, you could at least have fun fighting/escape gank squads fairly easily with avoiding the game breaking spells. Casters can still gate on sight, but when you do decide to pvp, it's just root/zerg/snare/boring.

Hell even with a tranix crown and stacking all MR gear, and with resist magic - my death at the pvp event was Tror first cast rooting me with 151 MR, it broke at 22% but getting away from Gong/Fried sow'd was just not possible. How did Null expect new players to survive/enjoy this lame shit haha.

On live all I did was solo pvp, and it was fun as hell. I don't even have the motivation to log on and pvp here, it's literally not worth anyones time to bother, and the fact that this hasn't been changed just confirms this box has no chance.

I'm sure there's a list of tons of shit that should be changed, but bottom line the pvp is just not fun, and certainly not classic.