View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh dear god, here comes lazortag after scouring the web to tell me about some fuckign nigerian author that nobody has ever heard of, next you will go recite the same list of black "inventors" who invented world shaping substances like peanut butter or who added a widget to an existing invention and are credited with work they did not do.

did not say out of the millions of blacks on the planet none wrote books or none made anything, said that in terms of human advancement they have made zero noteworthy contributions, which is true unless you consider peanut butter (the pinnacle of their achievement) to be some kind of godlike elixir.

lol nobel prize? really? out of nearly a hundread years of annual nobel literature prizes exactly TWO blacks won, a token nigerian in 88 who has done literally jack shit and some partially black woman in 92 who again, has done ZERO to belong on a list with the likes of hemmingway and faulkner among others. in any case hopefully they have higher standards than they did for the nobel peace prize given to obama for doing absolutely nothing other than being a half black and getting elected, as an aside aren't the literary awards, in fact the hilarity increases when you look at the complete list of black nobel prize winners and what they actually won them for (hint: most are peace prizes like obama)

not going to be baited into responding to you any further, the 2 dozen times it has happened in the past i make a moron of you, you ignore my post and then start shit in another thread after screeching in messages to amelinda and guineapig to have my shit removed.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]