View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm well aware of it being added to ALLAKHAZAM on that day. But the 7th shawl quest was entered into Allakhazam 7 months after velious was released. Was that implemented 7 months after also?

No these quests were just very cryptic and took forever to solve, especially lots of the combines. The 8th shawl was just solved 8-9 months after the 7th.

Unless you can explicitly find information saying that it was implemented late, it should go in at release. And I've looked and found nothing of the sort. I'd think that this would be something that would make patch notes, a pretty big quest with a complex scripted raid, with a very unique reward...
I know for a fact that shawl 8 was not out during velious release....ill try to look up proof when I get home from work. However, I do think it was added before luclin hit 1 or 2 patches before luclin
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.