View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of these ideas would take away from velious development, and velious is the single best thing that could happen for the raid environment
Velious will bring its own set of problems/issues to deal with:
Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As far as Velious, I'm worried about how the raid scene will work there with our current PNP:
1) HoT (TOV-East) is a section where you DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR, otherwise any force inside will get trained. Since leapfrogging happens here all the time, I can see this being an issue.
2) NToV has many raid mobs, and the ultimate one calls the lesser bosses to his side. If timers/variances/spawns hate you, you could engage Vulak and get a whole 2nd (or more) boss on top of you, which would suck. But maybe that's incentive for greater cooperation within NToV as well.
3) PoG: Tunare, like CT before her, summons the whole zone to her side. I do not know if her spawn respawns her plane the same way CT respawns Fear. If it does not, the guild clearing PoG should have first shot at Tunare, disallowing another guild to leapfrog the guild who spent hours clearing the zone ahead of time.