View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 05:04 PM
Fire Giant

Man...there have been some great times on this project :/ One of the most memorable moments for me was becoming a "npc" and giving out little quests to new players. Me, being the drunken dwarf I always was, would issue out commands such as "Bring me Ale! NOW!" and whatnot, never really giving the player any idea it was just a game.

This one guy actually went above and beyond, spent all his gold he had on him and came back with like 4 stacks of beer. The little newbie was incredibly freaked out because he thought I was going to ban him that he spent everything! I felt so bad after he traded it to me that I demanded he drink a stack with me.

While we were chugging, I messaged a player whom I had a great relationship with and asked if he had anything to spare for a pally (this guy was a fellow dwarf pally). Sure enough, he had a few high-ish items so I ported him over to us and gave some nice dialogue like "Congratulations on blahblahblah". My friend opened trade and gave him these items to this level like 10 newb, as well as 300plat... That guy was incredibly happy and thanked us and wouldn't stop bothering me for a week...

A month or two later, I banned the guy for boxing.

Created by Uuur//Ihealyou -- Mad props!