View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just saying that sk is one of the classes that REALLY benefit from root/snare effects landing more then on live. Huge HP, huge AC, shadowstep, FD, Channeling among other things to stay alive when rooted/snared, so ofcourse it's not a huge deal for a sk.

I am not really on any side here though, i did see nulls resist curve and it looked "OK" to me with 120 being around 93% resist to magic, however i never counted in whatever modifiers that may be applied through the spells_us file, i think the druid root is on -25 but cannot confirm, the issue may be that the resist scales wrong.

If we could get null to post the curve again maybe we could figure it out, maybe 100mr only resists 60% while +20 on that 100 scales up to 90, then counting the modifiers within spells_us you might find the issue.

I play, super serial, coming for your second chin and that loot dog, don't trip

My issue is not with constructive posts. It is the whining. Like somehow people are expected to pay to have this stuff fixed and when it isnt there is a bandwagon of trolls to feast on the issue.