View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:28 AM
Planar Protector

Well this has been talked about a lot over the last 6 months. I have never seen a Dev come on here and state for fact what it really is.

I guess most believe that you have to do 51% of the damage to get full XP. If not you only get 50% of the experience. In the beginning it was thought you only got 25% of XP. Not sure what the real number is but I know me, and a lot of people just flat stopped playing a Mage.

If you are in a group the XP penality goes away as long as the pets don't do all the damage.

I think the nerf on a Mage was just stupid. Their pet is their weapon. But it hurts Enchanters nearly as bad. Not as bad for Necro's but I have seen a drop in all the pet classes in the past months. I was VERY vocal about it when it came about. But it has stuck just like the stupid Hybrid penality that kills it for Tanks on here.

There is just a lot of Druids and Shamans left. With Bards making up the rest. Everyone else just sits in the EC Tunnel. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]