Thread: Shaman
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read some of my other posts...the racial trait, regen, that trolls and iksars get is a trait that is ALWAYS in effect. The ogre trait is rarely put to use. It's a good trait just not used as much. For the average player playing a shaman, troll is going to be your best pick.

Iksars are going to be your worst even in Velious. The lack of no JBB is the reason. JBB is one of the best items in the game, even in Velious. Free 250+ damage, means you can kill mobs mana free...that is priceless. JBB really helps when helping friends pl, camp items, etc. The iksar will never have that option.
lol skorge i agreed with you.

all my posts on this topic in multiple threads state troll = win, iksar = fail.

that being said, i love my iksar shaman. always have, always will. loved it on live and i love it here. it is clearly the worst race because of lack of jbb. period. ive never argued to the contrary on this point [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

again, to all the people riding ogre's nuts, listen to this guy. listen to klubba. troll > ogre. period.

**edit** just reread my post and i did say iksars would arguably be the best, or on par, with trolls. You're right thats not true (was really tired last night), but iksars dont fall that far behind even w/o jbb. There is no bad shaman race, i believe that 100%. Iksar is just going to be more challenging than the rest. But they're the coolest =P