Thread: Player List
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 11:36 AM
Kobold

Default Hellloooo Emarrrr!

On Emarr I played;

Froog Elphetish Errollisi Marr Ogre War - Magister
Claydar RealmwandererErrollisi Marr Wood Elf Druid - Magister

On this awesome serer I play a human monk named Veiled Elphetish a lot (hes around 35-40 right now, as i have some time to play him a lot this week)

I did not play an ogre war this time....(I refuse to go thru the tuant issues, lol ans in classic tuant was broken took SOE/Verant 2 Years to even admit it was... then go thru the fruustration of Pallies being overpaowered as tanks/backup healers in Kunark but morstly velious) ..

i mean really the miniscule amount of mitigation a war has over pally/sk is not worth the mana wasted while your trying to keep your grp alive when its pounding on everyone... or even your raid for that matter when war cant hold tuant...

.LOL remember the Warrior Strike??? At least they finally Gave us Def Disc and a bit more mitigation and a TON mpre hate procking items as there wasnt many then...
Just was verry bitter about how watrs wer Tanks and Tanks only and yet one level 5 spell from an sk or a pally could haul tuant of ya easy.. AND they got so much other utilities heals.. fds.. pet.. HT's etc..Iyt was hardly fair when you hear "no no man dont invite the war.. we have a rogue/wizard/slower and pallys' Sks Pull them off them Immediately where they will kill our grp while a war tries in vien to get it off" stuff liek that

even dururing Velious it was hard to get a grp for most wars unless you happened to be one of the very rare lucky ones that were was in a top 3 Guild Server wide with over a hundered game firsts.. not trying to brag here Im just sayen u had to put a shit ton of efort/time/sweat/tears and tons and tons and tons of money just to do the Job we were designed for...when a friggen pally in a couple k gear and a rusty dagger or an sk with a flyswatter could out tuant us easily using level 5 and 14 spells when we only HAD tuant and whatever weapons we could afford.

Wow ok im still obviousely bitter about that heh after that rant.

Anyway I do Play and Ogre ShadowKnight this time with the same name;
Froog Elphetish

I also play a Human Monk named:
Veiled Elphetish.. yes i know.. but i didnt think the wait for kunark was worth the whole whopping few ticks of innate regen lol and I wanted to play now

This time Around I Kept the name and race of my Druid from live but this time i made Claydar a Wood Elf Ranger instead of a druid.

If anything playing a ranger assures i ge to hear EVERY Ranger Joke ever made (if i wanted to or not heh) told me to me by everyione on the server LOL

a lot are freaken hilarious and playen the clas is fun the class is fun =)

!!!!!Just wait until we get Trueshot all you haters!!)
Also Have A necro i solo on when they playbase is low

My girlfriend has taken over my Wood Elf Druid
Phury Realwandereder from the other account.. levels ago so if you see her, wandering around porting, healing/kiting Or Playing her Maige haize, or her Wizard Raylene etc tell her to get me to contact ya, would be nice to see some old friends from Emarr

Think the Dorf Alderac gave up on the server at 37.I casn vouch for his endless hours LFG as a wizard.. was tioo much . it is pretty hard to get from 34 to 42 ish (20 to 30 kinda sucks too, lol) but Kunark will open kunark zones zones up.
Last edited by Froog; 01-24-2011 at 02:53 PM.. Reason: Updated characters I startted